Weathering steel, often referred to by the genericized trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to eliminate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance after several years' exposure to weather.
Natural Corten Steel Outdoor Fire Pit:
1. Material: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Corten Steel, Stainless steel
2. Process: Stamping & Drawing – Welding – Paint – Inspection – Packing;;
3. Finish: Powder Coating, High Temperature Paint, etc…;
4. Size: 600mm - 1500mm;
5. Years of experience in manufacturing and exporting.
6. All sorts of fire pits can be manufactured according to customer's requirement, drawing, design or samples;