Gnee provides cold rolled sheets in multiple finishes and dimensions which are highly appreciated for high performance and premium quality.
1. 300 series Chromium-Nickel Austenitic stainless steel:301,304,304L,305,316316L, 316Ti,310,310S,321,317,317H,309S.
2. 400 series Ferritic and Martensitic stainless steel: 410,420,430,440C,446,415,421.
3. Special stainless steels: 630,631,632,840,904L.
· No. 1 Finish - Hot-rolled, annealed and descaled
· No. 2D Finish - Hot-rolled, annealed and descaled
· No. 2B Finish - Cold-rolled, bright finish
· Bright Annealed Finish – A bright cold-rolled finish retained by final annealing in a controlled atmosphere furnace
· No. 3 Finish – Intermediate polished finish, usually 120 grit, one or both sides
· No. 4 Finish- General purpose polished finish, usually 180 grit, one or both sides
· No. 6 Finish- Dull satin finish, Tampico brushed, one or both sides
· No. 7 Finish- High luster finish or near mirror (has some lines)
· No. 8 Finish- Mirror finish