New 304 Stainless Steel Coil ASTM A240 TP321
Gnee Steel Group provides cold rolled sheets in multiple finishes and dimensions which are highly appreciated for high performance and premium quality.
1. 300 series Chromium-Nickel Austenitic stainless steel:301,304,304L,305,316316L, 316Ti,310,310S,321,317,317H,309S.
2. 400 series Ferritic and Martensitic stainless steel: 410,420,430,440C,446,415,421.
3. Special stainless steels: 630,631,632,840,904L.
ASTM A240 304 Stainless Steel Chemical Composition
· No. 1 Finish - Hot-rolled, annealed and descaled
· No. 2D Finish - Hot-rolled, annealed and descaled
· No. 2B Finish - Cold-rolled, bright finish
· Bright Annealed Finish – A bright cold-rolled finish retained by final annealing in a controlled atmosphere furnace
· No. 3 Finish – Intermediate polished finish, usually 120 grit, one or both sides
· No. 4 Finish- General purpose polished finish, usually 180 grit, one or both sides
· No. 6 Finish- Dull satin finish, Tampico brushed, one or both sides
· No. 7 Finish- High luster finish or near mirror (has some lines)
· No. 8 Finish- Mirror finish
|If you need more info, please feel free to contact us.|